Thursday, March 12, 2009

Study cum vacation

Tomorrow 14th. March 2009 I will be leaving for Medan. I will complete a nutrition module for my Bachelor of Homeopathic in Medical Science in University Sumatera Utara (USU). The BHMS is a twinning program between Malaysia Homeopathic Association and USU. I have to take 5 modules in USU and 7 modules in Kuala Lumpur. This is my last module in Indonesia. By the way, I will take the opportunity to shop for my son's wedding and also to meet my daughter who studied there.

My flight will be tomorrow evening, not much time... I have to run some errands. I planned to send homeopathic medicine to my cousin via postage. She claimed that she experienced improvement on her vitiligo, the white skin has turned red so she wants to continue taking homeopathy. Alhamdulillah, I felt happy for her... I also got to run to the medical book store which is quite far from my office nor home to get some books for my daughter. I will also called my loyal patient to check on her health. She just revisited me to get some remedies for stomach and knee pain. She has been consulting me since December 2007 for GERD problem. Her health condition was improved after taking homeopathy, now only sometime she faced acidity problem if she is not careful with the nutrition that she takes .

In the office, I want to finish my task, doing some monitoring and reading. Okay need to stop here and get moving ...

No comments:

Post a Comment