Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yesterday I spent sometime in the morning doing house chores and gardening. Then I followed my husband to a hardware shop to buy bathroom tiles for my other house that is still under construction. My husband is the project manager for this house. We planned to rent-out soon. The house is located near to my parent's house so I stopped there for lunch . Nice "Laksa" a kind of noodles, very, very delicious. I spent the whole evening there.

Today I spent my time sewing my own dress. I want to go to a friend's wedding in Ulu Langat. She is my homeopathy classmate and she married to our classmate too. His father is one of the homeopathic lecturer. I met another classmate while eating. Its a long time we haven't met each other. Really enjoy the holiday. Its a long weekend combined with 2 days of Chinese New Year holidays.

Tonite, I planned to do some groceries. My son and husband will be accompanying me...

No comments:

Post a Comment